Rapid drying is the best way to restore a healthy building. High humidity, associated with flooding will cause secondary damage unless brought under control. Click here for more information on Our Fresh air drying trailers.
G.W Savage is your choice for disaster restoration. Our team of trained professionals has the ability to turn back the clock on you loss and put you back in your home or business faster then any other mitigation firm in New England. Through our Fresh air convection drying technology we are able to:
1. Decrease Drying Time
2. Reduce Business Interruption
3. Protect against potential MOLD DAMAGE
4. Lower Cost 35 to 60 Percent
5. 50 to 80 Percent Reduction in Restoration down Time
Investing in early stages of water loss can save thousands of dollars in reconstruction, repairs, and loss of use. The faster the building can be dried the lower the overall claim. Mold cannot grow in the environment that is provided by our fresh air convection drying trailers. Our convection trailers are the fastest most cost effective drying process in the world.
Click here for Water FAQs
1. Shorter cycle time for claims
2. Restore not Reconstructed
3. Less chance of mold growth
4. Higher customer satisfaction
5. Minimize loss, saves money.
How it works:
- Our convection trailers takes outside fresh air reduces the relative humidity to 2% and heats it to 125-145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Warm dry air is pumped into the house or building through a large volume hose.
- Air movers are setup in the house or building in such a way to allow for maximum evaporation from walls, ceilings, wall cavities and floors.
- At the same time, the exhaust hose is removing the damp musty air so it can be replaced with fresh warm dry air.
- Electronic sensing equipment (Data Loggers) measures the records, the temperature, relative humidity and also dew point with in the structure.
- Once the building has been moisture mapped to check that the structure is dry. The data logger is downloaded, printed out and given to the client in order to verify the structure is dry.
"It was such a relief to deal with your company. We live 250 miles away and it was very reassuring to speak to people on your team. We knew that the clean-up was being handled by professionals."
G.W. Savage is the choice for your restoration needs.